Metrics in Hamedani folk poetries
Abstract:
Based on the study of Lazard (1985,2007) and Tabibzadeh (2013, 2003) about the Persian folk poetries, we study Hamedani folk poetries. We want to look for the answers of these hypothesis. First, the ictic syllable is a heavy syllable. Second, if this is not a heavy syllable, it is the final syllable of the word and therefore takes lexical stress. In the third hypothesis we assume that in Hamedani folk poetries, the pause takes place in the middle of the word as well as at the end of the word. To analyse these hypothesis, we investigated syllables, feet and lines of one hundred Hamedani folk poetry and saw the three hypothesis were true. 84.6% of the syllables which took the ictus place were heavy syllables and the rest (15.4%) were light syllable at the end of the words. Also, 35% of the pauses locate in the middle of the words.
Language:
Persian
Published:
Journal of Comparative Linguistic Researches, Volume:6 Issue: 11, 2016
Pages:
177 - 186
magiran.com/p1573798  
برخی از خدمات از جمله دانلود متن مقالات تنها به مشترکان مگیران ارایه می‌گردد. شما می‌توانید به یکی از روش‌های زیر مشترک شوید:
اشتراک شخصی
در سایت عضو شوید و هزینه اشتراک یک‌ساله سایت به مبلغ 400,000ريال را پرداخت کنید. همزمان با برقراری دوره اشتراک بسته دانلود 100 مطلب نیز برای شما فعال خواهد شد!
پرداخت با کارتهای اعتباری بین المللی از طریق PayPal امکانپذیر است.
اشتراک سازمانی
به کتابخانه دانشگاه یا محل کار خود پیشنهاد کنید تا اشتراک سازمانی این پایگاه را برای دسترسی همه کاربران به متن مطالب خریداری نمایند!
توجه!
  • دسترسی به متن مقالات این پایگاه در قالب ارایه خدمات کتابخانه دیجیتال و با دریافت حق عضویت صورت می‌گیرد و مگیران بهایی برای هر مقاله تعیین نکرده و وجهی بابت آن دریافت نمی‌کند.
  • حق عضویت دریافتی صرف حمایت از نشریات عضو و نگهداری، تکمیل و توسعه مگیران می‌شود.
  • پرداخت حق اشتراک و دانلود مقالات اجازه بازنشر آن در سایر رسانه‌های چاپی و دیجیتال را به کاربر نمی‌دهد.