Factors Influencing Farmer's Attitudes toward Cooperation and Teamwork in Jiroft Township
Author(s):
Abstract:
This study investigated farmer’s attitudes toward the cooperation and teamwork in Jiroft Township. For conducting this research a survey method has been used. The research statistical population were the farmers in the central part of Jiroft (5936 farmers) who were selected by Kerjecie and Morgan random sampling Table and by the use of stratified sampling method 381 farmers were selected as the sample. The instrument for collecting data was a questionnaire that was made by the researchers. Internal consistency was gained by a pilot test. Cronbach's alpha of (0.759 to 0.874) was obtained. Statistical method such as cluster analysis test, one-sample t test, and independent-sample t test and discriminant analysis have been used. The research results showed that 43.31 percent of respondents had positive attitude toward cooperation and teamwork. On the other hand, 56.69 percent had negative attitude toward cooperation and teamwork. The discriminant analysis results showed that variables of efficiency­, observation, awareness and recognition, general efficacy­, tangible behavior control, self-esteem, mental norms, and education level were respectively the farmers’ attitude determinate toward cooperation and teamwork. Generally the research variables, the ability of determining had 51.60 percent of the variance of attitude toward the cooperation and teamwork.
Language:
Persian
Published:
Co - Operation and Agriculture, Volume:5 Issue: 19, 2016
Pages:
115 - 142
magiran.com/p1623507  
برخی از خدمات از جمله دانلود متن مقالات تنها به مشترکان مگیران ارایه می‌گردد. شما می‌توانید به یکی از روش‌های زیر مشترک شوید:
اشتراک شخصی
در سایت عضو شوید و هزینه اشتراک یک‌ساله سایت به مبلغ 300,000ريال را پرداخت کنید. همزمان با برقراری دوره اشتراک بسته دانلود 100 مطلب نیز برای شما فعال خواهد شد!
اشتراک سازمانی
به کتابخانه دانشگاه یا محل کار خود پیشنهاد کنید تا اشتراک سازمانی این پایگاه را برای دسترسی همه کاربران به متن مطالب خریداری نمایند!
توجه!
  • دسترسی به متن مقالات این پایگاه در قالب ارایه خدمات کتابخانه دیجیتال و با دریافت حق عضویت صورت می‌گیرد و مگیران بهایی برای هر مقاله تعیین نکرده و وجهی بابت آن دریافت نمی‌کند.
  • حق عضویت دریافتی صرف حمایت از نشریات عضو و نگهداری، تکمیل و توسعه مگیران می‌شود.
  • پرداخت حق اشتراک و دانلود مقالات اجازه بازنشر آن در سایر رسانه‌های چاپی و دیجیتال را به کاربر نمی‌دهد.