Study of Effective factors The Sense of Social Security, Urban Tourists Case Study: Torghabeh City
Author(s):
Abstract:
The tourism industry is one of the most important sources of wealth in the undeveloped economies. However, it is not without costs, and there are serious social damages in tourism. Safety and security of tourists is the one of the issues that governments always face. One of the crucial issues in security is the security of pilgrims and tourists.The research method is descriptive- analytic. In this study, both library research and field study are used. First, the library research was conducted on the issue. Then using field study (survey), observations, and interviews with tourists and completing the questionnaire, the required information, and statistics were gathered. The study population included all the urban tourists entering the city in 2015. The sample sizes were determined using Cochran sampling formula. In this study, with the certainty level of 95% and the error probability of 5%, the sample size (n= 300 tourists) was calculated for the city. Sampling was performed in simple random method with a multi-stage cluster, which is suitable for vast areas. In addition, to increase its validity, the nominal and content validity methods were used. To determine the reliability of the questionnaires, 30 questionnaires were reformed, typed, preliminarily tested, and completed. After completing the questionnaires and entering them in the SPSS software, the Cronbach's alpha coefficient was calculated for them. The results of this study showed that a high percentage of the tourists regard the city of Torghabeh a tourist site with good security. Of the entire samples, 225, 66, and 9 tourists, respectively scored the city with high security (75%), medium security (22%) and low security (3%). Moreover, the results indicated that a high percentage of the tourists are willing to travel and spend their leisure time in this city again.However, there is a direct (positive), yet partially weak, relationship between the age of tourists and social security (0.148). In other words, with the aging of the tourists, the sense of social security also relatively will rise. There is direct and significant relationship between the variables (the sense of security in urban public spaces and the sense of social security
Language:
Persian
Published:
journal of urban tourism, Volume:3 Issue: 1, 2016
Pages:
17 - 30
magiran.com/p1683216  
برخی از خدمات از جمله دانلود متن مقالات تنها به مشترکان مگیران ارایه می‌گردد. شما می‌توانید به یکی از روش‌های زیر مشترک شوید:
اشتراک شخصی
در سایت عضو شوید و هزینه اشتراک یک‌ساله سایت به مبلغ 400,000ريال را پرداخت کنید. همزمان با برقراری دوره اشتراک بسته دانلود 100 مطلب نیز برای شما فعال خواهد شد!
پرداخت با کارتهای اعتباری بین المللی از طریق PayPal امکانپذیر است.
اشتراک سازمانی
به کتابخانه دانشگاه یا محل کار خود پیشنهاد کنید تا اشتراک سازمانی این پایگاه را برای دسترسی همه کاربران به متن مطالب خریداری نمایند!
توجه!
  • دسترسی به متن مقالات این پایگاه در قالب ارایه خدمات کتابخانه دیجیتال و با دریافت حق عضویت صورت می‌گیرد و مگیران بهایی برای هر مقاله تعیین نکرده و وجهی بابت آن دریافت نمی‌کند.
  • حق عضویت دریافتی صرف حمایت از نشریات عضو و نگهداری، تکمیل و توسعه مگیران می‌شود.
  • پرداخت حق اشتراک و دانلود مقالات اجازه بازنشر آن در سایر رسانه‌های چاپی و دیجیتال را به کاربر نمی‌دهد.