The methodology of teaching Persian prefix verbs to Azeri-Turkish people through comparative analysis
Message:
Abstract:
This study aims to investigate the teaching method of Persian verb prefixes to Azeri-Turkish people through comparative analysis. Since there is no verb prefix in Azeri-Turkish language and this can create problems for learners, this study tries to provide a partial solution to such problems. At first, verb prefixes and divisions of Persian prefixes were defined semantically, and then the verb structure was stated in both Persian and Azeri-Turkish language. Next, the structures of Persian and Azeri-Turkish languages were described and a brief explanation was provided based upon a contrastive analysis. Then, the third transmissions were mentioned in the process of learning a foreign language in mother language. Moreover, some samples of Persian verb prefixes and their equivalents which change into simple or complex verbs in Azeri-Turkish language, were given in Azeri Turkish. Finally, the tense of verbs in both Persian and Azeri Turkish languages were investigated and their similarities and differences were discussed in detail. At last, a test was administered. This test proved that the transfer and translation of Persian verb prefixes in Azeri Turkish language can be helpful and often these verb prefixes change into simple or compound verbs in Azeri-Turkish language except when there are subtle differences that make learner confused. The result of this test showed that this transfer is positive in 85 percent of learners and is negative only in the remaining 15 percent. Finally, the test’s chart and the conclusions of the paper were presented.
Language:
Persian
Published:
Journal of Persian Language Teaching Studies, Volume:1 Issue: 1, 2016
Pages:
37 - 57
magiran.com/p1978746  
برخی از خدمات از جمله دانلود متن مقالات تنها به مشترکان مگیران ارایه می‌گردد. شما می‌توانید به یکی از روش‌های زیر مشترک شوید:
اشتراک شخصی
در سایت عضو شوید و هزینه اشتراک یک‌ساله سایت به مبلغ 400,000ريال را پرداخت کنید. همزمان با برقراری دوره اشتراک بسته دانلود 100 مطلب نیز برای شما فعال خواهد شد!
پرداخت با کارتهای اعتباری بین المللی از طریق PayPal امکانپذیر است.
اشتراک سازمانی
به کتابخانه دانشگاه یا محل کار خود پیشنهاد کنید تا اشتراک سازمانی این پایگاه را برای دسترسی همه کاربران به متن مطالب خریداری نمایند!
توجه!
  • دسترسی به متن مقالات این پایگاه در قالب ارایه خدمات کتابخانه دیجیتال و با دریافت حق عضویت صورت می‌گیرد و مگیران بهایی برای هر مقاله تعیین نکرده و وجهی بابت آن دریافت نمی‌کند.
  • حق عضویت دریافتی صرف حمایت از نشریات عضو و نگهداری، تکمیل و توسعه مگیران می‌شود.
  • پرداخت حق اشتراک و دانلود مقالات اجازه بازنشر آن در سایر رسانه‌های چاپی و دیجیتال را به کاربر نمی‌دهد.