A study on some epidemiologic parameters among scorpion stung people who referred to Sirjan health centre, Kerman province of Iran in 2007-2009

Message:
Abstract:
Scorpion sting is a public health problem in Iran. In the current study, the scorpion sting data were analyzed to make the methods regarding to reduce the number of scorpion sting victims in Sirjan. There is not any study related to scorpion sting victims in Sirjan.In this retrospective research study, files of patients who referred to Sirjan health centre were described from the points of epidemiological aspects. In this study 521 files of scorpion sting victims including 196, 177 and 148 cases were described, regarding 2007- 2009, respectively. The findings of this study showed that the 45% of victims were females and the rest were males (55%). The most frequent scorpion stings (75.04%) were happened in summer. The most frequent scorpion stings were happened among 15-24 year old people. According to the results of this study, it is suggested that to reduce scorpion stings the most clinically and educationally attention should be paid to 15- 24 year age group in summer in Sirjan area, however, the scorpion sting damages take place entire a year.
Language:
Persian
Published:
Jentashapir Journal of Cellular and Molecular Biology, Volume:3 Issue: 4, 2012
Page:
539
magiran.com/p1069052  
دانلود و مطالعه متن این مقاله با یکی از روشهای زیر امکان پذیر است:
اشتراک شخصی
با عضویت و پرداخت آنلاین حق اشتراک یک‌ساله به مبلغ 1,390,000ريال می‌توانید 70 عنوان مطلب دانلود کنید!
اشتراک سازمانی
به کتابخانه دانشگاه یا محل کار خود پیشنهاد کنید تا اشتراک سازمانی این پایگاه را برای دسترسی نامحدود همه کاربران به متن مطالب تهیه نمایند!
توجه!
  • حق عضویت دریافتی صرف حمایت از نشریات عضو و نگهداری، تکمیل و توسعه مگیران می‌شود.
  • پرداخت حق اشتراک و دانلود مقالات اجازه بازنشر آن در سایر رسانه‌های چاپی و دیجیتال را به کاربر نمی‌دهد.
دسترسی سراسری کاربران دانشگاه پیام نور!
اعضای هیئت علمی و دانشجویان دانشگاه پیام نور در سراسر کشور، در صورت ثبت نام با ایمیل دانشگاهی، تا پایان فروردین ماه 1403 به مقالات سایت دسترسی خواهند داشت!
In order to view content subscription is required

Personal subscription
Subscribe magiran.com for 70 € euros via PayPal and download 70 articles during a year.
Organization subscription
Please contact us to subscribe your university or library for unlimited access!